ChipProg-481 universal programmer for engineering and manufacturing
- Extremely fast! Programs and verifies programming of 1Gb NAND flash memory device for 23 s! Targeted at working with large density NAND and NOR flash memory devices.
- Supports parallel and serial Flash memory devices, EPROM, EEPROM, microcontrollers with embedded Flash and OTP memory and PAL/PALCE/GAL/PEEL/PLD devices
- Programs all DIP-packed device from 6 to 48 pin via a 48-pin pin ZIF DIP socket - no additional adapters are required
- Optional adapters for programming devices in PLCC, SOIC, SSOP, QFP, BGA, QFN, SON and other packages are available
- Supports in-system programming for the devices allowing the ISP (ICP) mode via special cables-adapters
- Communicates to a PC via a high speed USB 2.0 port
- Being based on a fast 32-bit microcontroller and a FPGAs, provides very fast loading & programming
- Works under control of Windows XP and Windows 7/8/10 32- and 64-bit versions. Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface
- Allows to work in a multi-programmer mode - unlimited number of ChipProg units can be driven from one computer
- 'Start' button for fast manual operations programmable to execute a single operation or a batch of them
- Supports loading files of all popular formats: Intel HEX, Binary, Motorola S-format, POF, JEDEC, PRG, ASCII Hex & Octal, etc.
- Built-in editor supports sophisticated operations with blocks
- Vpp and other parameters precise adjustment via the software settings
- Splits files to multiple images
- Embedded script language for automation of routine operations
- Serialization of the programmed devices by writing a serial number into a specified target memory location
- Calculation of the control sum with capability to write it into a specified target memory location
- A unique signature can be written into a specified target memory location
- Advanced self-diagnostic start-up routine that check the target device reliable contact in the programming socket
- Incorrect device insertion check and overcurrent protection; automatically detects bad contacts before starting any operation
- Lifetime free software updates via Web
- Very small - 160x90x25 mm (6¼x3¾x1 inch)
Download the ChipProgUSB software to evaluate it in a demo mode without the hardware.