Phyton has been producing and selling 80196 in-circuit emulators for more than 25 years and keep selling them nowadays. If you would like to check if our PICE-196 emulators support your target device and would like to get a quote, please email your inquiry to email@example.com. Your request should include the following information about the device and your development environment:
- Silicon manufacturer: Intel or Aeroflex (UTMC);
- Device part number (for example: 80C196KD, 80C196KR, etc.);
- Mechanical chip package (for example: PLCC 68-pin, etc.);
- Whether your target board has an external memory;
- If you need Phyton MCC-96 C compiler and/or PDS-96 software simulator.
We will be sure to respond to your request promptly.