The Phyton Project-96 integrated development environment is a complete project system that conveniently enables users to access all the tools for writing, editing, compiling, and debugging programs for virtually any 80C196 microcontrollers.
- Represents a Windows-based front end of both PICE-196 in-circuit emulator and PDS-96 debugger/simulator
- Includes theMCA-96macro assembler and MCC-96 C compiler
- Includes a full-featured sophisticated multi-file editor
- Displays colored syntax highlighting for C and assembly files
- Supports project management for the Phyton MCA-96 macro assembler and MCC-96 C compiler
- Automatically re-compiles and re-build a whole project after any changes in the source code and highlights errors for prompt correction in the debugger Source/Edit window
Buy everything you need for development of your '196 application from Phyton and enjoy the benefits of "one-stop-shopping"!